We take our corporate social responsibility seriously, and we partner with like-minded businesses. We believe high ethical standards and a good pillow are the cornerstones of quality sleep.
About Our Values
Our down and feathers are "Triple Clean." This means that they are
- Hygienically cleaned to ensure the best quality pillows
- Ethically sourced for a clean conscience
We care deeply about animal welfare and ethical sourcing, and it is an integral part of our corporate social responsibility.
Our down and feather sourcing focuses on traceable supply chains that are certified by third-party organizations. Requirements for the supply chain include
- No live plucking
- No force feeding
- Down and feathers sourced from food industry to prevent waste
- Compliance with the Five Freedoms of Animal Welfare
- Freedom from Hunger and Thirst
- Freedom from Discomfort
- Freedom from Pain, Injury, and Disease
- Freedom to Express Normal Behavior
- Freedom from Fear and Distress
Our suppliers have been independently certified. The pillows are manufactured in the USA from domestic and imported materials that satisfy these supply chain requirements.